Thursday, February 14, 2013

Musical ? Interlude

I my continuing effort to prove that I have neither talent nor shame, I joined the a local folk music group The Queen City Balladeers a few weeks ago. They meet every Sunday evening for a jam session and a few short featured acts. I'm still trying to achieve that state of harmonic perfection where my voice and my playing cancel each other out but this is what I'll be doing Sunday night. I hope the pottery gig works out cause I'm not going to unseat Justin Beber anytime soon.




7 comments:

  1. The world can never have enough folk music, what fun you'll have with the group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your great sense of humor. Have a great time. Wish I could be there - I love folk music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be listening for you on NPR's Back Porch music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, I asked them if I could play on the back porch and they said I would have to play farther up the road. I'm still looking for the lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Dennis! Sounds like you'll have fun!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dennis we just gotta meet up sometime. Texan music, fishing, motorcycles and pottery. Now tell me ya like bourbon and I'll ask ya to marry me. t

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.