Saturday, August 23, 2014

August 23

Hi everyone. I've been putting in some time in the studio to get ready for shows in three weeks. I've been catching up on plates, medium baking dishes. mugs, individual utility dishes, and soup mugs. I have a good kiln load if it ever gets dry. It's been taking 3 days to get stiff enough to trim! The other project of the week was setting up scaffolding and trying to repair a pesky leak in the roof. I think I've got it but I'm going to let the tar settle and recheck before I take the scaffolding down.That's about it for now except for to share a song I've been working on. It was short so I added a couple of verses. let me know if I should leave them or pitch them. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed listening, thanks for sharing.
    Pots are drying slowly here too. We carry them outside, take them back in, cover them up overnight, uncover them in the morning... they are like a watched pot that never boils.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.