Monday, April 22, 2013

Almost Silent Movie

I used to use valve grinding compound for this job. Michele Hastings said she uses soft scrub. I think the grinding compound might cut a little better but the soft scrub is cheaper and a whole lot cleaner. Thanks for stopping by and as always, if you have trouble getting the video to play drop a comment and include the device you are using. That will really help me get the bugs out of this video thing. OK, one quick rant. Why don't tablet apps ever have any instructions? !!!





6 comments:

  1. Cool...I now have to go check all my lids. I hadn't ever ground any with anything, and now I may just do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny you mentioned my soft scrub grinding method... I recently watched Tom Turner's video about using valve grinding compound on lids and was thinking about giving it a try. The soft scrub works but I still end up using some sandpaper. I figured the valve grinding compound might be quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew!
    Video was fine on my iPad, I think you got it figured out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. inspired! Watching on an HP pavilion laptop, using linux and firefox- no problems!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey everybody. Thanks for the input. Seems like everything is working now. I'm finding less and less patience with technology.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.