Friday, March 9, 2012

The reviews are in!



 
Virginia Potter Dan Finnegan has been featured in a recent film by Timothy Ryan Poe.You can get yours and see it before Cannes, Sundance and even Youtube by calling  Libertytown Art Center at 540-371-7255. I just got my copy yesterday and " The Artist" had better be glad it wasn't up against this masterpiece.I could rave on about everything from how this will change cinema forever to the incredible work done by the hair, make-up and costume people but I will poll some of our international correspondents to get a balanced opinion 
From Japan we have Anna Gama  " Anything about wood firing gets me hot" From our Italian bureau Terry Sigillata says " It barely scratched the surface" From Japan, Kao Lin reports "Smooth , very smooth" From the UK. correspondent Cotswold Ware " loved the nude scenes" and Cornwall Stone was "Just glazed over" German reporter Ohaus Scales was quoted " weighty, very weighty" and finally local bon vivant Clay Potter exclaimed "That's one dirty dirty boy, but I can dig him!!





1 comment:

  1. I am laughing up a storm here and Gary is wondering what is happening, but no need to tell him since he wouldn't get the reviews anyway, good on Dan

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.