Friday, March 29, 2013

Winter to Spring


Last weekend it was cold. Rain turned to snow, snow to slush, shush to ice, back to snow, and finally back to rain. What a mess. People all over Warren County were hunting groundhogs. Hunting for revenge, not for dinner.Today is Friday. There is no snow and it is expected to hit 60 this afternoon. It's time to get outside where I can spray glazes on some of those jugs. Here is part of what needs to be glazed. Did I tell you I am one of those potters who hates glazing? Can't put it off much longer.

As if I don't have enough stuff already, I also started some fishy looking soap dishes this week.
Finally, here is verse one of a work in progress.


5 comments:

  1. There's definitely something fishy going on there. Ha. Happy Easter to you. We were down to freezing again for two nights now going back up again; I hope it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fishy soap dishes.
    I am ready to complain about the heat fro awhile- are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pottery song made me smile.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all. I'll see if I can come up with a couple more verses. In the mean time, the kiln is firing a glaze load and there are a couple more to do after that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.