Monday, November 11, 2013

Here We Go Again

Honest, I'm trying to post on a regular basis but there hasn't been a lot of excitement since Dillsboro. I did finish up a firing of plates and baking dishes that are headed to Birmingham. I was pleased that everything was up to snuff. I had made extra pieces just in case but everything is black, shiny, and flat on the bottom !

Tina has been showing  Stuart (one of our English Cocker Spaniels) in UKC shows and he took a reserve best in show among the altered dogs Saturday. He is always ready and loves to show. People just see his attitude when she walks him around town and ask if he is a show dog! She is always flattered and fills them in on his accomplishments.

Other than that, I've got a troop of Girl Scouts coming to visit the studio Saturday. I'll try to get some pictures to share. In the mean time I will continue to have no shame and show you what I've been playing.      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqFHMze5vv4



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.