Thursday, August 25, 2011

Short Post

Just a couple of quick items today and it's mostly pictures to make it easier on some of you. Fellow blogger Tracey Broome http://tsbroome.blogspot.com/ posted a picture of her sand buckets from the beach yesterday. She inspired me to turn a handle and make a bail for a bucket I made a while back so I thought I would share a picture. Also, some of you have asked for a return of the Potter's Tips series .Here is a real simple one that will make your life easier if you are throwing on the wheel.







4 comments:

  1. Love the bucket! I may do some wire handles at some point but I really love rope. The buckets are fun to make aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tip! i often find myself using my hip to hold the bat as i cut... this seems easier. keep the tips coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bucket, you've got bucket loads of tips (couldn't resist).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.