Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nice Rack

I had been looking for a ware cart for a while, hoping to pick up a bakers rack at a restaurant auction or closing sale but I had been unable to find one close to home. I had eyed this one at Costco for a while but did not commit to it until I tried to pick up the box last week. It was so heavy that I had to drag it onto a flat cart instead of tucking it under my arm and walking out with it. 6 feet tall, 4 feet wide, 18 inches deep with 6 shelves.Super sturdy with good casters and it only took about 10 minutes to assemble. $99 well spent.( I don't know what you expected from the title, but this is the rack I was referring too.)


January is a good time to practice and explore your limits in clay.The big pot bug has bitten me lately. 10lb and 12 lb one piece pots, larger sectional pots, everything but coil and throw because I really don't like to make large coils. I don't know what I'll do with a bunch of big pots but if anyone needs a wood kiln filled up let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I have several of those wire racks from Costco and I love them, Gary likes them in the garage too for holding oil and all those other items, they've come down in price or maybe they were more expensive on the west coast, I think $118, maybe I'm wrong this is from memory. ha.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.