Thursday, January 7, 2010

Quick Notes

Bloggers I follow in Virginia and North Carolina have been complaining of cold snowy weather and frozen pipes. Well the Ohio Valley is being blessed with a little more snow too. Probably 5" on top of the 2" we have already. Kids Clay is already canceled for tonight and two of the dogs and I are curled up inside and planning to stay that way. Tina took the other three dogs and headed for Florida in the motorhome Monday.She reports cold weather down there too but it's still better than what we have here.

The electrician promised to get the power to the barn this month but with this weather I can't expect her to work outside so that is on hold.I need to do interior finish work in the barn but it is too cold to do that too. I think I'll have some more coffee and tune in to folkstreams.net. They have some nice film of traditional pottery methods and some great film of old time musicians as well.

I have signed up to do a show at The Artisan Center at Maplecreek on the 23rd and 24th of January. There should be between 10 and 20 potters in attendance. It is a good chance to sell a few pots in the dead of winter and see some friends at the same time. Come on out if you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.