Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just Catching Up

I have some pots firing in the electric kiln tonight. I have a show in Loveland Sunday and hope to see some of you there. Maybe you can come wake me up. I have High School reunion stuff Friday and Saturday then up at 5:30 Sunday. It's going to be a long day but people like me down there and I usually do pretty well. Work on the house continues, my major projects are done, the gas is on, and we have people putting down new flooring on the main floor of the house.That's a lot for one week. I also got a couple of red hot shino pieces out of my friend Mike's kiln so I thought you might like to see them.





4 comments:

  1. That shino jar with the handle is a beauty,love it!!! I'm a shino girl,what a perfect glaze it is.
    Your rooms are looking so nice,must be contagious this home improvement business,we have been at it for days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Tracey about the shinos, they look great. So do your rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looking great. Good thing to get rid of baseboard heaters. They're killers on your electric bill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ya'll. June, it was worse than that. Oil fired boiler and hot water baseboard radiators. Not only did I have to pull out the heaters but also all the associated supply and return plumbing. It's been an adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.