Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Won't Be Needing to Make Any More Pottery

I'm sorry, that was a typo. What I meant to say was I won't be KNEADING to make pottery.In an attempt to make my worn out rotator cuffs last as long as the rest of me I splurged and got a new toy.So far, I love it.I softened and pugged out the first batch of clay earlier and so far the score is BOWLS -7,  AIR BUBBLES- 0.

In other matters, I had a great time at Tromp and Trolley in Maysville last Friday.Sales were weak but it was more of a reunion/pot luck than a money maker anyway.When potters get together, it's always tasty and there was not a tupperware bowl or deli tub in sight. I like seeing pots in action. I sold enough to cover expenses and really enjoyed seeing the old woodfire gang..

5 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of modern conveniences, so glad you got one to save your rotator cuffs, nothing is worse, my Gary has a bad one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my Peter Pugger few months ago for heath reasons also. You are going to LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am having pug mill envy... i have an old bluebird and it isn't de-airing... guess i should be thankful for what i do have. enjoy your new tool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments everyone.It is going well so far.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.