Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Break

When I was teaching , Christmas break was a wonderful thing (if you survived the first three weeks of the month.) This week I have been on break from making pots.I unloaded a couple of kilns, put away unsold pots from Holiday Fair, and gathered up pots that I had at a Civic Garden Center sale. I got my totals from Holiday Fair and it turned out better than I expected. Not a home run but a solid triple. The Garden Center Sale was to a small audience and I did not expect to sell much. I was not disappointed.I only took 7 pots over and picked up 6  but it did get my work in front of a few more people.The mug order from last week is done and I am very happy with the results. I am also very happy that nothing else is promised to anyone So officially I am on Christmas Break until I say otherwise.Merry Chrismakwanakah and thanks for reading.








4 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some beautiful glazes, love the turquoise and the turquoise with the red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful break. Hope santa is extra special to you this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Shino with Iron Sprinkles it's marvellous. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very nice glazes!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.