Thursday, December 17, 2009

General Updates


Thanks to everyone who came out to the Holiday show at Anderson Station. It was a great sale. We had customers non-stop all day. All six potters sold well and were still talking to each other at the end of the day. I sold out of my Open Baking Dishes and am frantically trying to make more for a January show. Soup mugs also sold very well and some folks even got in the holiday spirit and took home some cookie jars.

Construction is at a standstill until January. Duke wanted an outrageous amount of money to set a pole so I could go directly to the barn.It will be just as cheap to do a larger service to the house and pull a sub panel off that box and bury 50 ft of cable from the house to the barn.More than I planned to spend but the house needed to be upgraded anyway and this way I get a twofer for about the same money. End of the story is this got too complicated for me to do by myself so I have hired a real electrician and she can't start until January.

On the home front, I am heading to Charlotte this weekend to take some things to our daughter. Monday will be a stop at Highwater for clay and hopefully a visit to Crazy Green Studios. Lastly, since I-40 is still closed, a slow and scenic drive through the Cumberland Gap will get me headed for home.Tina's side of the family is coming for Christmas dinner so we will spend next week cleaning and cooking.

Merry Christmakwanakah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.