Friday, August 21, 2009

New Pots


People have liked this color combination this summer so I made a kiln load of these "Market Pots" recently. Nothing fancy or elegant, just good serviceable ware that you can bake in, serve in , and throw in the dishwasher. I have a show in Xenia, Ohio this Saturday so I'll take a couple of cases of these along and see if I picked a winner or not.

On another note, I just received a booklet from Dan Finnegan " Eddie Hopkins A Potters Life". Eddie was one of Dan's mentors at Winchcombe Pottery and the booklet is a memorial retrospective on his life and career. It has plenty of wonderful pictures and gives a lot of insight into the life of a great production potter. Dan may still have a few copies @ $20 ea. ppd. Check his blog for details @ http://www.danfinneganpottery.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the currency of the Blogosphere. Remember to tip your waiter.